About Leopar/Frigram dependencies
To read the dependencies structures produced by Leopar with the FriGram grammar, you have to know that:
- Leopar/Frigram produce both surface and deep dependencies:
- dependencies drawn above the sentence are surface dependencies;
- dependencies drawn below the sentence are deep dependencies.
- When several solutions are returned, to ease the reading, dependency links are drawn:
- in black for links that are present in every solutions;
- in blue for links that are only in a subpart of the solutions.
- Each solution is given a weight, a solition is drawn with
- a palegreen background if it is the best solution;
- a white background otherwise.